Join Us for an Exciting Twitter Chat
Sign Up Here to Receive Email Updates on Future Twitter Chats
New Twitter Chats To Be Announced Soon!!
Addiction Hope Past Twitter Chats
- Justin Bachman and Sarah Daubert, BS, “Restoring Relationships After Long Term Drug Use” – July 12, 2016
- Jerry L. Law, D. Min., MDAAC, CIP, “How To Help, Considering Intervention In Addiction” – March 23, 2016
- Stacy Seikel M.D. of Georgia Detox and Recovery Centers, “The Effects of Prescription Drug Abuse” – September 17, 2015
- Lyle Fried, CAP, ICADC, CHC of The Shores Treatment & Recovery, “Addiction and Anxiety / PTSD” – April 23, 2015
- Meghan Marcum, Psy. D. of Sovereign Health Treatment Center, “Addiction and Co-Occurring Disorders” – April 21, 2015
- Daniel Krasner, CIP of The Ranch at Dove Tree, “How to Maximize the Benefits of Your Support Group Experience” – March 30, 2015
- Andre Evans of Sovereign Health Treatment Center, “Support Groups Before and After Treatment” – March 26, 2015
- Andre Evans of Sovereign Health Treatment Center, “Alcohol Complications for Those Struggling with Dual Diagnosis” – February 12, 2015
More About Joining the #AHchat!
What Is a Tweet Chat?
A tweet chat is a live Twitter event or conversation focused around a specific topic at a set time. Think of it as a virtual meeting. A hashtag is used to filter the conversation.
What Is a Hash Tag?
A hashtag is a word or phrase preceded by a hash or pound (#) sign. It is used to identify a specific topic or reference.
How Do You Participate?
To participate, all you do is tweet during the designated time using the conversation hashtag. You can also just read along in live time as the conversation is unfolding.
How to use TweetChat? (instructions from Tweetchat.com)
- Login to Twitter with your Twitter account. Signup with Twitter if you don’t have an Account.
- With your Twitter account already running, you will open up Twubs at: http://twubs.com/AHchat. “Twubs” is the site you can login to and use during the chat. This site will allow you to participate and view the conversation.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Twitter badge that says “Log in with Twitter,” and then click “Authorize app” to allow Twubs to read/send your #AHchat tweets.