Addiction Hope is proud to announce that we are providing expanded services to those seeking addiction recovery and now offer online support groups.
Monday: Addiction Support – 12 pm to 1 pm PT / 3 pm to 4 pm ET
Contact Addiction Hope for more information!
- Weekly Monday Group
- All individuals seeking recovery support for addiction welcome
- $20 per group session – paid upon registration
- Hippa Compliant Platform
- Peer support and psychoeducation based upon ACT, DBT & CBT provided
- Led by a therapist experienced in group dynamics
- No therapy or counseling provided
- Not a replacement for therapy or treatment, but an additional support
- Scholarships available
- Must be 18 yrs or older to participate
The group is dedicated to providing support, encouragement and psycho-educational skills to addiction sufferers. The group is led by a licensed professional counselor who will facilitate and educate the groups.
These are not therapeutic groups and are not a replacement for therapy or treatment. Rather, these groups are another tool to add to one’s recovery program or to help those just starting out on their journey to develop an effective plan for addiction recovery.
The open meetings are conducted on Zoom and are Hippa Compliant.
Each meeting will offer member sharing and useful addiction recovery tips and psycho-education.
There is only a $20 charge for these meetings as it is a service to those dealing with addiction and seeking recovery.
Reviewed and Approved by Jacquelyn Ekern, MS, LPC on April 25, 2020
Published April 25, 2020, on AddictionHope.com